This Hotel Has More Than 100 Years of Tradition. The First Wing Was Erected in 1873, and in 1902 the Hotel Was Extended With a New Wing in Art Nouveau-Style. At Present, the Hotel Has 84 Guest Rooms in Total, Including 79 Double Rooms and 3 Suites, Fitted With Modern Comforts and Conveniences. Facilities Available To Guests Include a Lobby With a 24-Hour Reception, Currency Exchange Facilities, a Restaurant, Caf????, Summer Terrace, Wine Bar, Function Rooms For Private Parties, and a Souvenir Shop. Wlan Internet Access is Also Available For an Additional Fee.
Other Local Hotels